Details Videography has one of the nations's first Slow Motion Video Booths! Regular photo booths are a thing of the past and Slow Motion Video Booths are where weddings and events are headed. Our booths come with top of the line lighting, cameras and equipment to ensure that you have the highest quality videos of your event.
You and your guests get to enjoy watching the live action happening in the booth and immediately after see the slow motion effects two 50" big screen TVs setup outside of the booth on a 10 foot tall truss system!
Our staff will also give live Social Media coverage of your event. Details Slow Motion Video Booth staff will post edited 60 second highlight videos to a custom Video Blog on our site as well as post videos to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with a personalized #Hashtag for your event. This will enable your friends and family to have instant access to slow motion video highlights and look back on your special day with your #PersonalHashtag.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR PRICING! 615.567.3850
WHAT YOU GET:
- Details will run the Slow Motion Video Booth for your event for up to 5 hours
- Details will provide live Social Media Coverage of video clips of guests cut to music. These videos will be posted to a Video Blog Roll on our website (i.e. www.DetailsNashville.com/Event). These videos are edited LIVE. They can also be shared to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with a personalized #hashtag for the party (i.e. #Event). From the video blog guests can share the videos posted to their own personal social media sites! This is an immediate take away for all guests to have multiple edited videos to have during the event and to access after as well. All videos produced can be branded with your event / company's artwork.
- Details will provide all props to be used for the Slow Motion Video Booth. These props can also be themed to some degree to match your event's color scheme or vibe.
- Details will provide staff to setup, tear down, film, edit, and facilitate the Slow Motion Video Booth.
- Camera Man - Capturing the Slow Motion craziness!
- Scene Directors - people who are helping encourage participation in the booth and giving participants direction with which props to choose and creative / fun ideas to do in Slow Motion
- Editor - On site editor doing LIVE editing to be posted to Social Media throughout the event!
- Social Media Master - Details staff designated to posting videos to their designated locations with appropriate #hashtags and content for your branding
- Details will provide 2 50” HDTVs mounted 10 feet in the air on a truss system outside of the booth for guests to watch the real time action and immediate play back of events in slow motion. These trusses can be arranged in a few different ways to meet the size and setup of your event. Normal size requirements for the booth is 12'x16'.
- Details booth is large enough to fit 15 people in at one time, to give a large party like feel OR give just 2-3 people enough room to move around freely.
- Details will provide you with edited final video from event on a USB Flash Drive. Final video can be shown at the end of the event!
- All videos will be shot at 240fps in 1080p HD.
- The Details Slow Motion Booth plays today's best music to keep people high energy and having a great time while in the booth!
- Details staff will hand out promo materials with information directing people to where they can find the videos posted.